Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Survey Addiction

**My First Baby***Body: Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!1. Were you married at the time?Yep... just about 9 months...lol.2. What was your reaction?Yippee! 3. How old were you?21 when I got pregnant and 22 when she was born.4. How did you find out you were pregnant?Home pregnancy test...turned positive in about 10 seconds.5. Who did you tell first?We told my mom.6. Did you want to find out the sex?Yep... and I got what I wanted.7. Due date?9-11-058.Did you deliver early or late?1 week early9. Did you have morning sickness?Uh yeah... horribly. I lost 27 lbs the first 12 weeks.10. What did you crave?capri suns- can't stand them now and pineapple 11. Who irritated you the most?pretty much everyone... like I need extra hormones!12. What was your first child's sex?Precious girl.13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?i gained the 27 I lost back plus 30...so about 30 over pre-pregnancy weight.14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?Just very, very sick in first trimester.15.Where did you give birth?Banner Desert in Mesa.16. How many hours were you in labor?28 plus 2 1/2 hours pushing.17.Who drove you to the hospital?Robert.18.Who watched?lol... I'm so not a shy person so this may freak people out- Robert, brother Alex, niece Emely, mother-in-law Cande, Aunt Kathy plus nurses and Doctors... during the C-section it was just Robert19.Was it natural or c-section?Natural labor and C-section birth.20.Did you take medicine to ease the pain?Oh yeah... Epidural all the way!21.How much did your child weigh?7lbs 7 oz.22.Did your child have any complications?She had a little jaundice.23.What did you name him/her?Baily Fay24. How old is your first born today?She'll be 2 next week:(
1. Are you taller than your mom?I don't think so.2. What color is your shower curtain?Lacey black and a plain white one as a liner.3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red?My Franklin Covey planner.4. What is your ring tone?Enya Caribbean Blue.5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?My pelvis.6. What color is your favorite pillow?The actual color I believe is tan.7. What is your favorite video game?Mario Kart or Donkey Kong Country... SNES baby!8. Had a nap today?I wish.9. Gold or Silver?Silver fo sho.10. Is there an animal that creeps you out?Ants and tarantulas... and probably more but I can't remember them all right now.11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?Robert I believe.12. Did you go ice skating as a kid?A couple times and I hate it. It hurts my ankles so bad.13. Ever have stitches?Not that I remember.14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?Pepsi!15. How long ago did you hug someone?About half an hour ago when I layed Baily down to sleep.16. What's something you want to do before you die?Run a marathon.17. Have you ever caught something on fire?I don't think so...18. Have you ever seen a ghost?Yes.19. Have you ever seen northern lights?Nope.20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?Yes sir!21. Name something good that happened today.Baily woke up in a good mood.22. What room are you in?Computer/guest room.23. Are you worried about something you can't control?Yes unfortunately.24. Do you take daily medications?Nope.25. Ever been in a fight?Yes.26. Are you wearing nailpolish?Not at the moment.27. What time is it?12:35 PM.28. Innie or Outie?Innie.29. Ever used a Ouija board?Yes and it was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.30. Sweet or sour?Depends on my mood.31. Sun or Moon?Moon.32. What shoes did you wear today?None.33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?Dark Brown.34. What pefume/cologne do you wear?All different sorts... I love Rapture and Curve the best though.35. What's your favorite flower?Rose.36. Time of day you were born?5:13AM.37. Do you know your blood type?Nope.38. Do you know how to kill a zombie?I'm pretty sure that would be useless knowledge.39. Do you smoke?Never... I hate smoke!40. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?Bills and down payment on rental house.41. Who is your favorite musical artist?Oh there are so many... probably Josh Groban or Yanni.42. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself?An orangutan.43. Whats your background on your pc?Pic of me and Robert.44. Did you grow up in the city or country?Small town.45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?Depends on the show.46. What's your favorite snack?Lately it's pears and a handisnack.47. Whats one thing you're really good at cooking?Spinach and artichoke dip.48. Kisses or hug?Yes please!49. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get?Kick knacks, lipstick, toys or purses for Baily and probably junk food.50. Slurpee flavor?Sour green apple from Circle K... sooo good!
Finish the sentences:1. I'VE COME TO REALIZE THAT MY EX...which one?2. I'M LISTENING TO... my playlist from my blog.3. I TALK... to people I love.4. I LOVE...my husband! And other people too.5. MY BEST FRIEND(S)...mean the world to me.7. I'VE LOST THE ABILITY TO .... want to go out and party.8. I HATE IT WHEN... I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee-especially like 4 times a night!9. LOVE IS... what it's all about!10. MARRIAGE IS....the most important relationship ever.11. SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE IS..... making whoopee!12. I'LL ALWAYS BE.... true to the faith!14. THE LAST TIME I CRIED WAS....yesterday.15. MY CELL PHONE IS.... awesome!16. WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING... I pray.17. BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT....I blog and pray.18. RIGHT NOW IM THINKING ABOUT.... see number 11...lol!19. BABIES ARE.. perfect and innocent!20. I GET ON MYSPACE... way too much.21. TODAY I... have a day off and am organizing.22. TONIGHT I WILL...tired I'm sure.23. TOMORROW I WILL....get to go to Andre's first football game!24. I REALLY WANT TO .... live in my own house!
1. When was the last time you saw your number 1 on myspace?I think it was Memorial Day weekend... too long ago!2. What's bothering you right now?Actually nothing surprisingly.3. Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?Of course!4. What is in your wallet?Checkbook, cards and stuff.5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?Me and Rob at Cardinals game.6. Background on your cell phone?Baily Bug.7. Next time you will kiss someone?As soon as Baily's awake.8. Where was your default picture taken?Cardinals game.9. Do you like messages or comments better?Probably comments.11. What is the last thing you ate today?Nacho cheese Doritos.12. What are you doing this weekend?Funeral, hanging out with my family, Baily's birthday party.13. Wearing?Jean capris and Pooh t-shirt.14. Who was the last person to send you a text message?Beau and Alex.15. If you could have one person with you right now who would it be?My mom.16. Listening to?Playlist from my blog... Rob Thomas "Don't wanna be lonely no more."17. Have you ever kissed anyone named Patty?Yes actually... my step-mom!18. What do you smell like?Bath & Body Works country apple lotion.20. When you think of your bed, what song comes to mind?Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye! LOL21. Do you believe in a soul mate?Kinda.22. What do you wear to bed?Sleep capris and G's.23. Do you remember your dreams?Sometimes... they're so dang weird!25. Have you ever been gambling?Uh... who's asking?26. What is your dream car?Red Tahoe with all the fixin's.27. What are you doing tomorrow?Baby-sitting, laundry, cooking and going to Andre's first football game.28. Who do you miss?Lots of people... mostly my mom!29. What are you going to do after this?Hopefully something productive!31. Who was the last person you went somewhere with?Robert.32. What was the last text message you sent?A boogie schnickle schnickle. Inside joke.33. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?Yes actually... he looks like a replica of Brad Pitt- at least he used to!34. How good is your eyesight?Just fine thank you very much.36. What was the last thing you drank?Pepsi:(37. Whose house did you go to last?Loren's I think.38. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?Tio Frank.39. Do you like someone right now?Yep!40. Do you have a chance with them?I think so... we're sorta married.41. What do you wear more,shorts, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?I love my jeans!42. What is the last movie you watched?Pooh... surprise, surprise.43. Name Three Drinks You Drank Todaywater, cranberry juice, Pepsi.44. What are you excited about?Having my baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do far too many surveys, young Padawan. Call me later, like after nine if you're still awake. I had some quevestions to vask vou. Indeed, I do.