Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bubba MOVE!!

I've heard before that when pregnant you carry girls high and boys low. Well this is definitely true in my case. I seriously think my son grew like 4 pounds last night and settled as low as possible in my abdomen. I have been so uncomfortable today. I feel like going to hang upside down on the monkey bars at the park so he'll move up a little. And the peeing has been uncontrollable... all day long. Sorry I know that's a little TMI (too much info) but now you know how I feel! I was able to get the majority of my cleaning done today but that's about all. And I was super tired today... probably from my son growing those 4 pounds!

Due to my discomfort, today was pretty boring. Baily and Bryan played outside on the slip and slide which was fun for them. Afterward they got to help me make dinner- chicken enchiladas and spanish rice. They helped with the layering of the tortillas and cheese. They were so proud of themselves and both ate very well at dinner time. Although I must say I did catch them sneaking little tastes here and there. I have a few things on my to do list that just keep getting unaccomplished every day so I'm going to try and stay up after Baily's asleep and get some of them done. I'm still pretty tired though so we'll see how that goes.
.
And just a note- I'm considering putting my blog on private and only inviting people that actually comment to be able to read it. It's really disappointing when I know people are reading and not commenting- it's known as lurking in the blogging world. So no lurkers please! It only takes like 30 seconds to leave a comment- not too tough! My fellow bloggers understand my frustration I'm sure. And if you don't blog you probably don't know what the big deal is but it seriously means a lot to know that people are actually reading and it's nice being able to get feedback from the readers. Thanks!

6 comments:

Janel said...

Well in my case it was the opposite...the boys high and the girl....L O W. WHich gave me issues I am still dealing with today. Ick. Looks like LOTS of summer fun! I wish I could get more reading done!!

Becca said...

Busted.....I'm a lurker!

Anonymous said...

There aren't enough pictures of Baily's Grandpa and Grandma Brown (The Younger) on your blog. Is she ever going to get her own blog? Seriously, I love this because it allows us to see parts of your life without having to be right there. Me and Gerald check it all the time at work and show it to anyone who can't outrun us! Sure wish your Mom had access to it though. She'd love it!

collegegirl19 said...

Hey! so, i forgot-when are you due again?

Anonymous said...

yo sis, you know I love you, and I think you are one of the greatest people ever...in my life at least. Thanks for helping me through the many tough times we have had together and that I have had on my own. I dont know how you do it, but you always seem to pull through and be the strong one....keep it up K? For your family and our family. This is the most important thing ever....family...and getting us all back to Him safely. Ciao!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic that my nephew Xavier Alexander Daxamius Rodriquez is moving. ANd that he'll be a tapdancer like his uncle Alejandro. Haha. Can't wait to go down there this next weekend!