Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quatro

Just in case you didn't know enough about me... (You should do it too- it's fun!)

things bout me.......... Body: 4 things about me...

Please play along...it's a fun way to learn about your friends!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1)Applebees Server
2) Showcase Home Entertainment Receptionist
3) Auto Spa Office Manager
4) Heartprints Elderly Care Caregiver


Movies I could watch over and over.

1) Remember The Titans
2) Return To Me
3) Save The Last Dance
4) Last of The Mohicans


Four places I have lived:

1) Show Low, AZ
2) Mesa, AZ
3) Orem, UT
4) Phoenix, AZ


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1) So You Think You Can Dance
2) Lost
3) American Idol
4) Dancing With The Stars


Four places I have been on vacation:

1) New Orleans
2) Orlando
3) Boston
4) Washington DC


Four of my favorite foods:

1) Twice Baked Potatoes
2) Steak
3) Shredded Beef Chiminchangas
4) Pineapple!


Four places I would rather be or go:

1) Venice, Italy
2) Paris, France
3) New York City
4) Hawaii


What are your favorite flowers?

1) Roses
2) Lilies
3) Daisies
4) Sunflowers


No comments: