Thursday, May 29, 2008

A pretty rough day.

Tuesday May 27, 2008

All I can remember about this day is that it was a rough one- very emotionally draining. But I do remember that I felt grateful (and still do every day!), that I had the optimism and faith of my father along with his great wisdom as well as that of my step-dad Gerald and brother Beau. I really needed advice and support and they didn't disappoint... as they never do. So even though it was a hard day with lots of worries and scares and frustrations, I made it through and I know I was blessed by the love and support of the wonderful male family members I have who I know have always got my back and want the best for me. Life's hard sometimes but I know I'm never alone.

366 Blessings:
#148- My dad's optimism and faith

No comments: