Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cleaning up after the tornado.

Monday May 20, 2008
Ok... so somehow I let myself get behind way too much once again and I'm trying to backtrack. So these catch up posts will be short and sweet and not very much since I can't remember all that much so far back. I've got to be better about this. Anyway all I can remember about this day is that it was spent trying to put my house back together after such a crazy weekend. When the weekends come it's like a tornado hits my house- especially when I have extra people staying over. I do know I got a good workout in and stuck to my routine and had a very productive day. I read some good Conference talks and I know I had my kids to bed super early that day which was nice. And I know I took this picture of my cute Bug that day and that's pretty much it as far as my memory goes. I know there are things about this day that I would probably have wanted to remember but that's my consequence for being a slacker and my motivation for being more diligent.

366 Blessings:
#140- My kids both asleep by 8!

No comments: