Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ole!

Monday May 5, 2008
Monday was happy Cinco De Mayo! It really wasn't all that exciting but I figure any reason to have Mexican food in celebration is a good holiday in my book. I woke up feeling motivated to get back on the BFL bandwagon and having a productive week. So I got up, went to the gym and was hit with a mean dose of reality. I was super weak and did not feel well at all. I realized it was probably that I still had a viral infection from my abscesses since I wasn't being too diligent about taking my medication but I still did half of my work out and felt good about doing that at least. Then when I got home and went on through the day, I ate clean for my first 3 meals and bam- I was hit with some sort of emotional attack. I can't wait until I finally get into the Dr. to get some meds for this. It's driving me crazy! I lost all motivation to re-start my program and on came the emotional eating. Not good. I later realized I was going through major PMS but that's so not a good excuse in my book. I should be able to have more self-control and discipline. Anyway, I did manage to get the house picked up and some laundry done and also re-start my BOM reading plan. Yes... I re-started again. But I decided to not push myself too hard and keep it at only one chapter a day with a goal of finishing by Dec. 29th- by the end of the year. It was hard for me to let go of my other reading goals but I feel like this is more doable for me and therefore more beneficial. Baily and I watched Dancing With The Stars and that was fun. She even went and got her "pretty" shoes and danced along. It was so cute. Robert brought home some Mexican food from a local restaurant (can't remember what it's called) and it was pretty ok. Not too good but not too bad. The chips and salsa were good. The rest of the night went lovely and that's how our Cinco De Mayo went. Ole!
366 Blessings:
#126- Mexican Food

No comments: