Monday, May 05, 2008

Mmm, Mmm, Good

Sunday May 4, 2008
Sunday was good and not so good. I woke up really tired and feeling very unmotivated. Instead of going to church and following through on all my good intentions I chose not to. Gerald and Rachelle offered to take us out to eat at Cracker Barrel and even offered to wait until we got home from church. This was after I offered to make them dinner which I didn't do. But instead of going to church I ditched. So I felt guilty about that. But I do not feel guilty about going out to eat with them. They are so generous and it's always nice to spend time with them- to be around my family since I don't get too very often. And can I just tell you that I LOVE Cracker Barrel. This was my first time ever going and I will definetly go again. Mmm, mmm good is what I'm sayin'! After we finished eating we said our goodbyes. They headed to run some errands and then back home up the mountain. We went to see Robert's mom and hang out with his family for a bit and that was fun. We hadn't seen them in a while either so it was good to see them and visit. And after that we came home and chilled. And that was our Sunday for you. Not too shabby.
366 Blessings:
#125- Hashbrown casserole at Cracker Barrel

No comments: