Thursday, February 14, 2008

Packing and more packing.

Tuesday started off a little slow but ended up being pretty productive. My awesome VT companion offered to take Baily for a while so I could get some stress free packing done. This helped me sooo much. Baily had a blast at their house and I got a lot done which was nice. And another bonus was Joaquin slept nice and peacefully most of the day. Lately he's been kinda fussy and always wanting me to hold him so it makes it hard to get anything done. So I was grateful he slept so well on Tuesday so I could take full advantage of my Baily-free packing time. I was happy for her to come home though... I miss my baby when I'm away from her for very long. Later that night we went to Robert's church basketball game and it was kinda sad knowing he's not going to be playing with that ward anymore. Oh how I'm gonna miss our ward. So nothing too exciting happened on Tuesday but it was a pretty good day all in all.

366 Blessings:
#43- Sports

No comments: