Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lazy Momma

After having such a productive day on Monday you would think that would fuel and motivate me to have another one yesterday. Not so much. I was actually a pretty lazy momma yesterday. This is a picture of what our bed looked like yesterday morning. The kids have been doing pretty well at going to sleep in their own beds at night but after a long night of musical beds (Baily waking up and getting scared and either coming to our bed or us going to her bed, Joaquin needing to be fed and will only nurse if I'm lying down...), I get too tired of moving them back to their beds and I end up sleeping in Baily's bed. Our kids have complete control over us! Oh well... the whole bed situation is much better than what it used to be and will continue getting better. After getting all of us cleaned up and dressed and fed I decided it was too much of a gorgeous day to sit in the house all day so I took the kids to the park down the street and it was good times. This is our beautiful mountain view from the park and this is actually what's right behind our house. I love it. On our way walking there 2 really nice neighborhood moms introduced themselves to me. I really like this neighborhood... everyone seems so friendly. At the park 2 little boys, about 5 or 6, came and played while we were there and they were so sweet with Baily. She was so excited to have someone to play with and I was glad for that. Most of the rest of the day, when I wasn't tending to and enjoying time with my little ones I was on the computer blog hopping. I found tons of blogs of people I grew up with in Show Low and that was fun to see how they're all doing. And yes I realize I have a serious blogging addiction that needs to be controlled. I also wasted too much time watching tv which I never do. I always try to not watch tv but I gave in a little bit yesterday. Last night was American Idol. I first have to say that, even though America may not agree with me, but I love Simon. I think he may be a little too harsh at time but that's who he is. And I agree with him pretty much 99% of the time. The show just would not be the same without him. The show was pretty good and there were a few favorites I had (David Hernandez and Michael Jones) but when David Archuletta came on that was it for me. I LOVE him. He's gonna win and the way I see it, the rest of the contestants will just be fun to watch until he does win. For dinner Robert stopped by at Basha's and got us a brick oven pizza. Can you say DELICOUS! It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. And Robert is now in love with Basha's- it's his new favorite grocery store. He could not stop talking about it all night. Later that night after I got the kiddos to sleep I finally opened up to Robert about some issues I've been having and things I've been struggling with. This is so hard for me. I think communication is a weakness we both have which causes problems. But we did pretty well last night and we'll keep working on it. I love him so much. Marriage just takes a lot of work and dedication. I was glad to finally have things out in the open though. And that's my Tuesday for ya'.
366 Blessings:
#57- Joaquin's coos (see video) and his kissable
chin!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

First off, Joaquin is so flippin cute, I can hardly stand it!! I'm so glad that outfit is fitting him, I was nervous he was gonna miss it, with those chunky legs!! Also, Tonio and I are tkaing a marriage communication class from Keri Maughn, and it is SO good!! I think everyone should take it!! I love her!