Thursday, February 28, 2008

8

Saw this on a blog and thought it was a super fun one. I know... I'm weird. Oh well, it's my blog and my obsessions so live with it...lol.

8 Things I want to do before I die (in no particular order)
1. Be the best mom and raise righteous, happy children.
2. Be a home owner.
3. Be debt-free.
4. Do an Iron Man!
5. Go on a mission with Robert.
6. Travel to NYC, Maachu Pichu and to Europe
7. Get my RN degree.
8. Be all caught up on my scrapping.

8 Things I am Passionate About.
1. The gospel.
2. My husband.
3. My kids.
4. My freedom.
5. My extended family.
6. Music.
7. The beauty of nature.
8. The talent of the world... particulary dancing.

8 Common phrases
1. Crap.
2. I love you.
3. Baily Fay!
4. Babe.
5. It's soooo guuurd momma. (Baily says good as "gurd." Love it!)
6. Watch a bideo momma. (Baily's way of saying she wants to watch a movie.)
7. Mom. (Baily is constantly talking to me or trying to tell me something.)
8. dammit! (I'm working on improving that...)

8 Recently read books.
1. Goofy Goes To the Fair
2. I Love You Forever
3. Dr. Seuss's ABC's
4. Book of Mormon
5. Eclipse
6. The New Moon
7. Twilight
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

8 of my album covers
1. Josh Groban (all of his cd's I own)
2. Dean Martin
3. Louis Armstrong
4. Yanni
5. Enya
6. Martina McBride
7. Step Up Soundtrack
8. Save the Last Dance Soundtrack

8 Random things about me
1. I have a weird fetish about popping things- eggs, fingers, zits...
2. I LOVE to dance!
3. I really struggle with my self-esteem.
4. I wish I had more charity.
5. I want to be rich so I won't have to have the financial stress and so I can give more to charity.
7. I love to cook!
8. I'm so sensitive. I cry probably once a day and I hate it!

TAG YOU ARE IT... Alex, Beau, Becca, Jes, Janel, Reidhead Family, Tamie, Laurie

No comments: