Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big News!

Yep... you guessed it- I'm PREGNANT!! Just kidding... I'm really not pregnant. Ha ha ha... I got you good though. Ok so I'm not pregnant but I do have big news. We're moving! Yep, we got the house in Maricopa and we're moving on Saturday. Words cannot express how excited I was when I got the call from the owner of the house (she's sooo nice by the way) that told me we were chosen as her new tenants. The thought of being in our own home is just heaven to me. Most of my Monday I can't really remember except that I got the call and was just giddy all day. I made lots of phone calls to share my good news with friends and family. Besides that, the rest of the day was kind of a blur as far as my memory goes. I think that's good news enough though!

366 Blessings:
#42- Answers to prayer!

No comments: