Tuesday, February 19, 2008

60

Various things you possibly didn't know about me:
1. What is in the back seat of your car? car seats, gift bags, toys
2. When was the last time you threw up? when I was pregnant with Joaquin
3. What color is your toothbrush? purple I think
4. Name one person that made you smile today? Joaquin
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? blogging
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? not so much
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? nope
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Dreyer's Rocky Road
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sierra Mist
12. What are you wearing right now? pink pajamas
13. What was the last thing you ate? tacos and spanish rice
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? nope
15. When was the last time you ran? like 2 weeks ago
16. The last sporting event you watched? Suns/Lakers game
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? I really have no clue
19. Ever go camping? love it but we rarely ever go
22. Do you have a tan? nope
24. Do you drink your soda with a straw? if it's from a restaurant I do
25. What did your last text message say? it was a long one from my niece about the bridesmaid dress for her wedding
26. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so
27. What are you doing tomorrow? busy day... taking Robert to work, getting my bridesmaid dress fitted, grocery shopping, shopping- lots of stuff
28. Where is your mom? somewhere she doesn't deserve to be
29. Look to your left, what do you see? kithcen table
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? the guy I like from American Idol
33. What is your birthstone? Amethyst
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? mostly drive thru
35. What did you do yesterday? unpacked, cooked dinner... housewife stuff
36. Do you have a dog(s)? not anymore!!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Beau or Robert
38. Have you met anyone famous? not that I can recall
39. Any plans today? sleep at some point
40. How many states have you lived in? 2
41. Ever go to college? a little bit of it
42. What do you want to be when you grow up ? a mom!
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? not being able to get my unpacking done when I want to
44. Last song listened to? Rehab by Amy Winehouse
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my Nikes
49. Are you jealous of anyone? yeah...
50. Is anyone jealous of you? pretty sure no
51. Do you love anyone? lots of someones
52. Do any of your friends have children? most of them do
53. Do you eat healthy? at times
54. What do you usually do during the day? take care of babies, clean, laundry... stuff
55. Do you hate anyone right now? no
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I think so
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Heck yeah and I LOVE it!
60. How did you get one of your scars? C-section from my babies

No comments: