Friday, February 08, 2008

Bi-Weekly Menu

I decided to not put my whole BFL menu on here (all 6 meals for each day) and leave that for my BFL blog. But I still want to post my dinner menu for the next 2 weeks. So this is what I have planned but it could change a lot if we end up moving next weekend. I got most of my recipes and ideas from the BFL companion book Eating-for-LIFE which I LOVE! So here's the story...

F- *Free meal- Barro's pizza
Sa- Asian beef stir-fry (I had KFC instead :( )
Su- roast, carrots, potatoes, gravy, rolls ** Free treat- FHE cupcakes
M- lean spaghetti, salad
Tu- rotisserie chicken, baked potatoe, salad
W- steak soft tacos
Th- caribbean chicken salad
F- *Free meal- pizza night
Sa- *Free meal- Valentine's date night
Su- *Free meal- chicken parmesan bundles, buttered macaroni, salad **Free treat- FHE luscious cream puffs
M- beef & barley soup
Tu- baked chicken parmesan
W- beef stew
Th- mom's chicken enchiladas
F- *Free meal- pizza night
Sa- *Free meal- Stake Conference Adult Session date night

No comments: