Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mad Woman!

First of all... sorry I haven't posted in a million years- things have been pretty crazy and I've been in a rut where I haven't felt like blogging. (I know... me? Crazy.) Anyway on Friday I was literally running around like a mad woman all day. I really felt like pulling my hair out. Thankfully our rax refund finally came through on Friday which was very good since that would've sucked if it didn't and we couldn't pay our moving costs. So whew there. On the other hand just like it was rainy all day when I found out how much money we got it was definitely rain on my parade. I won't get into details but we ended up getting $2000 less than expected which was a big blow. I was so stressed and mad about that. So now we couldn't get a new car and many other things we planned on. Luckily I just didn't have the time to worry or stress about it all day otherwise I probably would have. I had a lot of bills and stuff to get done in the morning and then we took Robert to work. After we got back my Visiting Teacher (and I'm here VT as well) picked up Baily for me so I could get some packing done which I was so grateful for. I was able to get quite a bit done before I had a ton of running around to do. First stop was Joaquin's 2 month check-up and shots. He's definitely still my big boy. He weighted 14 lbs. 7 oz. which kept him in the 95th percentile for weight and was 23 in. which bumped him up to the 75th percentile for height. But he's healthy and happy. Well he wasn't happy with the 3 shots he got but he's totally healthy and I'm so grateful for that. After his appointment I went and picked up Baily, went and got more boxes, took her home and changed her and the baby, fed the baby and got him to sleep, left Baily with my MIL and I went to Fiesta Mall to meet our landlords to pick up the keys and pay them. I got their before they did so I went and got a book for a gift for someone which I've been meaning to get. It was so exciting getting the keys to the house. After I got home I had to change and feed again. I was finally able to get back to some packing and when Robert got home we ate some pizza from our neighborhood Fox's Pizza. This is my new favorite pizza by the way... it's sooo good. It's a little too pricey though. After we ate I goy my children to sleep and then Robert and I pulled an all nighter of packing. Well, it was only until like midnight but we did a lot of packing. Man we have a lot of crap!! It was a crazy busy day fo sho!

366 Blessings:
#46- Good health insurance

No comments: