Friday, February 22, 2008

Nothing exciting here.

Thursdays always used to be one of my favorite days since it was park day so I was really missing that yesterday. The day went by without anything much happening. I busted my rear during the day with the normal caring of my kids (they're a lot of work), lots of laundry (I actually don't mind laundry now since we have awesome machines and they work so much faster), more unpacking and stuff like that. I took the kids to the park and on a nice long walk and that was nice. While we were walking the nicest, cutest little old man that lives around the corner from us smiled and said hi and told me to have a nice day and it was so powerful. It totally gave me a boost for the rest of the day. Amazing how powerful the simple things in life can be. Anyway, I think I'll be watching more tv living out here than I did where we used to live. When my shows came on last night it was like my release, my treat for the day. First up was AI and I was happy with who got eliminated. I guessed all but 1 of them which was Joanne but I was ok with her leaving. After that it was Lost and it was good and frustrating... in true Lost fashion. I wished they'd have one season to answer all the questions and then they can start making more after that. Oh well... I guess it doesn't really matter becaue they're doing their job and keeping me nice and hooked. Robert was home earlier than normal since it was Thursday so he got a lot of boxes moved and that helped out a lot. And that's it for my boring Thursday.

366 Blessings:
#52- The power of a simple smile.

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Sounds like a nice day to me!! Smiles are contagious...spread them around!! I can't wait to see your house!!