Tuesday, February 19, 2008

30

The Dirty Thirty…30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:
1. What ended your last relationship? I don't even remember who my last relationship was.
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Lol... too long to say.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Snoozing.
4. First thought after waking up this morning? Ughh... I just want the unpacking to be done.
5. Are you any good at math? Not bad if I do say so myself.
6. Your prom night? Really, really fun.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? I think I have royalty from the Welsh side.
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? That's a sore subject at the moment... I thought it was a grant but apparently not.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? I have lots of them and I don't know them all but the majority I do.
10. Last thing received in the mail? Junk mail I believe.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? 3.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machines? Yup.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I believe it was Neil Diamond when I was like 9 and it was awesome!
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Most likely.
15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Oh so many... probably a root canal or one of the many oral surgeries.
16. What is out your back door? Baily's kitchen set and a glass table.
17. Do you have any plans for tonight? Sleep eventually.
18. Do you like the ocean? I love to look at it but not swim in it... I hate salt water.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn? Definitely and I LOVE them... the cheesy kind's the best!
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yep and they rock.
22. Something you are excited about? Girl's night for my birthday.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Not a big jello fan.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? Not that I know of.
25. Describe your keys: A Mesa temple keychain, a Hold To The Rod keychain, house key, car key, gate key, mail key and a couple others I don't know what they are.
26. Where do you keep your change? It goes straight to Baily's Disney Land jar.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Hmmm... probably bearing my testimony a couple months ago.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? A purple ski jacket I got in 7th grade.
29. What was the weather like on your graduation? Warm I think... don't really remember.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open so I can hear my babies.

No comments: