Friday, November 30, 2007

Busy as a Bee, Happy as can Be!

Yesterday was a great day. I was going, going, going non-stop all day so it was tiring but great nonetheless. The best part is that it rained NON-STOP all day starting around 10:30. I love the rain! It seriously puts me in the best mood. So I went and dropped Robert off at work and then I went to Wal-Mart to try and get the oil changed but the line was like 39.3 miles long. So I decided just to get a little of the shopping I needed done and wait until today to do the oil change. Baily and I ate a quick lunch at the McDonald's inside the Wal-Mart. I've never liked their cheeseburgers but for some reason yesterday it was sooo good. Anyway I got the things I needed and was hurrying to get home to meet my cousin at my house. Of course I got in the slowest line with the slowest cashier. Urghhh... I hate being late! Anyway I finally made it home where my cousin was already waiting. She came over with her kiddos to make me cinnamon rolls. Aren't I so lucky? Not to put you on the spot Becca but I have to talk about you here for a minute. My cousin Becca is the best ever. She's done so much for me and my family and she's one of the most charitable people I know. I totally look up to her as an example of charity and righteousness and I just love her so much. I'm so grateful to have her in my life! Sorry Becca! But anyway the kids had fun playing (Baily was actually totally overdo for a nap and was pretty naughty) and we enjoyed just visiting while Becca made me the best cinnamon rolls ever. She had to leave before I even baked them since I had to go pick up my little brother and sister. But as soon as I got back from picking them up I baked those puppies and we all enjoyed some major ooey, gooey goodness. Seriously... the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had. Robert had 2, these things are huge, after he got home from work last night. Thanks so much Becca! I know you all are jealous! Anyway after we had our cinnamon roll snack the kids watched Toy Story while I tried to clean up a little bit. Then I took them and Andre to Barro's for pizza and wings. Yummy! After we got home from Barro's the kids wrote Christmas letters to my mom while I constructed the gingerbread house. We had to let it dry for a while so the kids finished their cards and then we took some Christmas pictures to send to my mom. Aren't they the cutest, sweetest kids? I love them all so much! After the pictures we went to go pick up Robert from work. When we got home Robert ate dinner and we watched part of a holiday classic for our family Home Alone. Then I started the kids on decorating the gingerbread house and I went and put Baily to sleep. She was so tired and fussy and it only took about 10 minutes before she was out cold. I helped the kids finish the gingerbread house(isn't it so cute? They did an awesome job!), and they finished watching Home Alone and crashed. I think they had a lot of fun which makes me so happy. I love my little siblings so much. They are so precious! Yesterday was such a great day!


2 comments:

Becca said...

Holy cow! Those things are huge! I think it must be that better for bread flour I used. I made some today and they turned out huge as well, oh well more to eat! Zack and Kenzie are so cute, how fun to have a little brother and sister who look up to you. I'm sure they're always excited to come see you because you always have fun things planned. :)

Malissa said...

Those cinnamon rolls look delicious!! And your gingerbread houses are so cute and fun!! I'm glad you had a great day!! YAY!