Sunday, November 25, 2007

Relaxing Family Sunday

Today was nice and relaxing. I've really been blessed to have such an abundance of relaxing days this week. We just chilled and watched tv this morning with Gerald and Rachelle. After they left we got ready for church. We had to be there on time this morning because Robert got to say the opening prayer. Sacrament meeting was great and the Spirit was so strong. There were 2 great talks about gratitude and being grateful for trials with some awesome personal stories to go along with the talks. Relief Society was nice and I got all caught up in my BOM reading during Sunday School. I just wrapped up 3 Nephi and am into Mormon. I love the BOM so much! After we got home from Church we watched the rest of the Cardinals game ... stupid Cardinals- grumble, grumble. Then Robert's family all came over to celebrate our niece's boyfriend D's birthday. Cande, my MIL, grilled some carne asada and we had a delicioso dinner. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get to know D a little better. BTW, D is short for Demetrius. He seems really cool and fun to hang out with. I hope he comes around more often. It was nice to hang out with the family and just enjoy each other's company. It was the perfect ending to a perfect holiday weekend!






No comments: