Friday, November 30, 2007

Good Times

Yesterday was full of good times. The morning started off with a trip to park day. First of all the weather was perfect... overcast and cool- my favorite! These are some pictures of my cute little girl while we were waiting for our ride to the park. And here are some videos of her singing some of her favorite songs. The spider song got cut short because that's when our ride came.

Isnt' she the cutest?! Sorry I'm just a proud momma! So anyway we had fun at the park. Baily
loves being around all the kids and I love the social hour. It was so cute... little Ty was acting like her big brother and was so sweet and protective over her. After we left the park I went back with Malissa to her casa and then we met some other friends from the ward for lunch at Del Taco. They have a really nice play area there and the kids had a blast playing in there. It was so nice to be out for a couple of hours and have some adult conversation. I would never want to go back to working full time during the day but I do miss the social interaction aspect of working sometimes. After we got dropped off Baily and I took a nice nap. I'm really digging this napping thing. I should do it more often! After Robert got home from work (he gets off early on Thursdays) we went and got some food at Whataburger, came home and ate and then it was time to put the lights up outside. It was nice and crisp but not cold and it was a fun time. I made some of our favorite hot chocolate- Abuelita's. It's Mexican hot chocolate and it's the very best. And I also made some fresh, warm cookies to dip in the hot chocolate. Baily loved her treat even though I kinda tricked her and just put chocolate milk in a mug so she thought she was having hot chocolate. I wasn't in the mood for dealing with an owie in her mouth. But it was good times putting up the lights and enjoying this holiday treat. I truly do have so much to be thankful for!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all had a blast! I can't wait to come see you, my niece, my brother-in-law, and my new nephew in two weeks!!!! i should be able to come down on Wednesday night, and get this - my friend Adrian has an extra ticket for the Mannheim Steamroller concert that Saturday night (the 15th). Hopefully you'll be super enough so that I can go. Love you sista!

Becca said...

Do you know how blessed you are to be able to carry a tune? I am so jealous, I don't sing to my kids because I sound awful. I had fun today making cinnamon rols thanks for letting me come and crash!

Emily said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day! I have always seen that hot chocolate at my grocery store and wondered if it was good, I may just have to try it out!

smilingsarahbear said...

Becca... I think you need to listen again and turn up the volume because I don't know what the crap you're talking about! I can't carry a tune to save my life! And I had fun too... sorry if it felt like I was rushing you. That was so sweet of you to come and do that for me- they were sooo yummy!