Friday, November 30, 2007

Bi-Weekly Menu

So this is the last bi-weekly menu before my sweet son arrives. I kept it pretty simple because as you can guess, I'm not feeling up to being Miss Chef lately. I don't know how soon I'll be posting another bi-weekly menu... I'm sure I'll be enjoying lots of meals from the Relief Society and what not. It's good to be Mormon!!
F- Barro's Pizza
Sa- Robert and I's Anniversary Date- Mango's
Su- beef stew, rolls, brownies
M- bbq pork chops, fried potatoes, corn
Tu- spaghetti, garlic bread
W- grilled chicken, baked potatos, veggies
Th- broccoli cheese soup, chicken croissant sandwiches
F- sausage & peppers, french bread
Sa- group dinner date- Ward Christmas Party
Su- lasagne, garlic toast, pumpkin cheesecake bars for VT sisters
M- steak tacos, spanish rice
Tu- baked chicken parmesan
W- out to eat
Th- Bubba's Born!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, it's getting close are you excited?!

smilingsarahbear said...

Soooo excited!!