Monday, October 20, 2008

What is my deal anyway?!

Monday October 20, 2008
Monday was not a very good day for me personally. I missed my girl and I'm sick of my weaknesses. I seriously don't know what my problem is sometimes and why I can be such a loser. I hate being so negative but like I've said a ton of times before, I try to be honest all the time- especially on this blog. Sometimes I just have days like this when I make poor choices and I feel really down on myself. I didn't get anything productive done and it was just a no good day. I'm trying to do better though and not give up hope. How grateful I am for the gospel and the hope that comes from a testimony and faith in our Savior.

366 Blessings:
#294-Hope born of faith

1 comment:

sheri rog said...

you are NOT a loser. you are so incredible. i admire you so much. you are such a sweet person & those qualities (which is hard for you to see) will be seen by so many others.

you are so amazing! hang on & peace will come to you.
love you!