Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feelin' Blue

Sunday October 12, 2008
Sunday I was feeling a little blue. It was just one of those days where I was tired and feeling like crap about myself... a fat/ugly day if you will. It wasn't bad but I just felt a little down. The weather however was perfect, church was nice and my kids were angels which always make the day better. I guess it's just so hard for me with Robert working Sundays- it totally takes away from the whole spirit of the day. When we got home from church we just chillaxed, snacked (I love that Baily loves to snack on carrots or any vegetable with ranch-and it's even light ranch!), and just took it easy. I was grateful to take the Sacrament and the motivation that always gives me to do better. I love General Conference but I do miss that week of not taking the Sacrament. I had a resolve that day to take better care of myself and be true to my word and more reliable and trustworthy. So even though I was feeling a wee bit down it was an ok day. Besides, with cute kids like these, how can I feel blue for very long?!

366 Blessings:

#285-Fuzzy socks!

No comments: