Monday, October 27, 2008

Children are so precious!

Sunday October 26, 2008
Sunday was a simple day- nothing to jump up and down about but nothing to complain about. It was the morning after I made a commitment to get Joaquin sleeping in his own bed and it went so well. It only took about 30 minutes of crying (so much better than before when we tried this and he was still crying after an hour) and he didn't wake up until 4:30 which was half an hour before I said I'd feed him. So I nursed him and put him back in his crib and he only cried for about 10-15 minutes before falling back asleep. This is the picture from the morning for proof;) We had a lazy morning and of course, the day that I have a way to get to church on my own (I had Alex's friend's car) I was late to church. I missed taking the Sacrament and I was so mad at myself. But I did make it in time for the Primary Program which I was grateful for. Like I said, I love all the sweet kids that I've been blessed to serve and I'm sure going to miss them. I've always loved the Primary Programs. Their simple testimonies and truths that they teach are good to hear and the Spirit's always so strong. Primary was great too and the Sharing Times were wonderful. After church we pretty much just hung out. I don't really remember much of the rest of the day except I made some really good beef stew and home-made rolls that hit the spot and we gobbled up pretty quickly. It was a nice Sunday.

366 Blessings:
#300-Enjoying our Primary Program

No comments: