Thursday, October 09, 2008

We'll Miss You D!!

Tuesday October 7, 2008
The first part of Tuesday was a day of wasted time on my part. And that's all about that. I was finally able to pick up our van and I can't tell you how grateful I was for that. And it started up so nicely- on the FIRST try! Wahoo! After we picked up the van I treated us to a little McD's (you can see how well I'm doing with my "healthy eating" huh) and then we came home and got our stuff together and headed out to Mesa. My niece's new husband D was due to leave the next day for St. Louis where they're moving. Emely's not leaving until the 24th so at least we have a little time with her. Anyway, D made awesome bbq for all us family as a farewell gift I guess. We should have been the ones treating him but that's how he is. He's awesome. Anyway, Robert met us there and we all had great food, great company, a little heated conversation about politics and just enjoyed some good time together. Robert and D have become quite the buddies so he's pretty bummed about him leaving. Hopefully they'll come visit often. We'll miss you D!

366 Blessings:
#281- D's bbq

No comments: