Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Bailyisms

There were so many more that I didn't write down... (bad mom, I know!)
9.1 Robert and I were "discussing" who's turn it was for family prayer and after Robert said he wouldn't do it Baily said "do you need to go to timeout daddy?"
9.1 Robert and I were "discussing" who's turn it was for family prayer and after Robert said he wouldn't do it Baily said "do you need to go to timeout daddy?"
9.? She colored all over the wall and after I saw it and she could tell from my face how mad I was she said "I go straight to timeout mom" and proceeded to go straight to timeout for a while. When she finally came out she said "I so sorry mom. I won't do it again. I only color on paper. Don't be mad mom."
9.16 She wanted to play pretend and we were driving. All the sudden she opens her door (this is all done imaginary btw) acts like she swipes her card, puts in a number on the pin pad, puts the gas pump in the gas tank, gets all the trash from the car, cleans the windows, puts the gas pump back, closes the gas tank, opens the door, sits down and puts the receipt down. She buckles her seatbelt starts driving, rolls down her window, says "just a minute please" turns to me and says "babe, what do you want?" My mouth is wide open at this moment and I'm trying not to laugh. I tell her my order and she looks out the window and says "K, I'm ready. I want a #6 plain, with fresh (yes, fresh not french) fries, and a Pepper (I have no idea what she's talking about...) and a hamburger with no pickles and fresh fries and a Pepsi." She pulls up the "car" and grabs the food and puts the drinks in the cupholder, gives the person her card, opens a straw and puts it in her drink, takes a sip and says "mmmm...", gets her receipt, says "thank you, you too" (they must've said have a nice day), drives a way and says "mom want a fresh fry? Just a bite 'till we get home, k?", she drives home, gets out and then she's done playing pretend. Who says we go to the drive-thru too much?!

No comments: