Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's Home!

Wednesday October 22, 2008
Hmmm... so I don't remember much about Wednesday except being so excited that Baily would be home that night and that it was a long day and Joaquin and I couldn't wait for the Bug to come home. (Robert was excited too but at least he had work to make it not seem so long). We just enjoyed some cold pizza for breakfast (thanks for passing that habit down to me mom!) and Joaquin kept walking around looking for his sister. It was so cute. Baily loves playing in this little cabinet so this is where he kept looking. Maybe he thought it was a time capsule and it took her away somewhere-lol. And thanks to me taking a picture of my ballot I remember that I filled it out and voted on Wednesday and mailed that baby in. I feel kind of like I voted for the lesser of 2 evils with the Presidential vote and most of the other people votes I knew nothing about. And I tried to make as educated votes as I could on all the questions and propositions. I feel so good about voting this year though and being more educated and involved in the issues at hand- at least a little bit more than I would expect from myself. I had an appointment to go to after Robert got home and soon after I got home fro that my girl was home and I was sooo, sooo excited (and Robert and Joaquin were too;). I miss her so much when she's away! Robert had picked our niece Emely so she was here as well as my step-parents who brought Baily home. They were nice enough to bring us a yummy dinner of El Pollo Loco which we hadn't had in a long time. After that we watched Monster House and part of Enchanted and then we all pretty much crashed. It felt much more right in our house with Baily Bug home.

366 Blessings:
#296- Baily coming home after her trip to Show Low!

No comments: