Friday, October 24, 2008

A day to hang with my girl.

Thursday October 23, 2008
Thursday morning we got to hang out a little bit with Gerald and Rachelle. While we were just talking and enjoying each other's company and Baily was at Pre-School Joaquin decided he wanted to try out her tri-cycle. I pushed him around the house and after that he was hooked and did not want to get off. So he gave Grandpa the puppy dog eyes and Grandpa couldn't resist so he ended up "getting" to push Joaquin around over and over and over. That boy is really what they say "all boy!" He is always so much more dirtier than Baily is or ever used to get. His nails always have dirt in them and he's in love with balls and cars. It's crazy how my kids can be so different yet so the same. After they headed home it was just Emely and I and the kids. Emely had fun talking and she treated me to fixing my hair all pretty and a massage. She is such a sweetheart and I knew I was going to miss her so much. She was scheduled to fly to St. Louis on Friday to join her new husband in their move over there where his family is. I'm so grateful we had this day to ourselves to hang out and for me to soak up all the Emely-ness that I could! I treated to her to one of her favorite foods that I make- deviled eggs and she was pretty stoked about that. It was such a great day of hanging out with my girl!

366 Blessings:
#297- My niece Emely's amazing massages

No comments: