Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon MADNESS!!

Friday November 20, 2009
Yesterday rocked my socks off! Thanks to my awesome husband, I got the day off. I love him so much! So my day started off with a great YW Pres. meeting that was very successful and I feel like we got a lot accomplished. I'm so grateful to get to serve with the sisters that I do- they are awesome and such great examples to me. After that I could barely contain myself as I drove to my cousin's house to head out to New Moon! We had been planning it for a while so my excitement was out of control. We went to this brand new theatre that was A-Mazing! It was huge. We got to see the movie on Ultra Screen. How much better does it get than that?! I LOVED the movie. I thought it was so much better than the Twilight movie and the acting was better. It was so much like how I pictured it in the book and I thought it was just awesome. And it doesn't help that I've always been a Team Jacob fan and he was in the majority of the movie and let me just say... H-O-T!! It was definitely very steamy and um- yeah. The way I explained it to my cousin is that for Bella, I'm Team Edward. But for myself, I'm Team- well, Robert my husband of course you silly! And then after that, definitely Team Jacob! And as for the Wolf Pack? Let's just say I'm proud to be a Native;););) After the movie, Sarah wasn't feeling well so we just went through the drive-thru to get me some lunch. I was so stoked to see a Sonic there since I haven't been to one since I lived back in AZ. They have the best drinks and ice. Yum-o! After I got home I was so happy to see that my lover did the dishes for me. Three gold stars for him! We hung out, ate pizza, and watched the new TLC show "Family Armor." I included the link below. It's about an LDS family who owns an armoring company in Texas. It's about their company, their family and their faith. I thought it was great. I may not parent the same way as them or agree with everything they do but I think they portrayed a Mormon family well and I really hope this series gets picked up permanently. I highly recommend it. After that I reluctantly went to my dad's to get my running in. While I can't say it's getting easier, and that it's so frustrating that I haven't been able to keep up with the routine as outlined, I will say that it felt incredible and I will not give up. I may not be able to keep up with it as outlined but I will do my best and not give up. After an awesome run I had the chance to have a nice heart-to-heart with my Poppa bear. We found out today that he will have to get another back surgery and that was hard to hear. He is in so much pain and it kills me to see him like that. But we talked and listened to each other and bonded and it was great. I love my dad so much! After that I took Baily home to hang with her dad and finished up my day off by playing Mononpoly Star Wars and Monopoly Lord of The Rings with my brothers and I had so much fun. I love my brothers so much and am so grateful to live so close. I have the best family ever. Yep- my socks were totally rocked off yesterday!!

http://www.familyarmor.tv/
Discussion Question:
What's a movie that you were so excited about to come out and did it invigorate and excite you to no end?!

1 comment:

Julie said...

THe last movie I saw with no kids, with my Hubby was Hary Poter the second one how sad is that, we need to get out more. I am excited for new moon.