Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Still Here...

Yesterday was just a hard day for me physically, emotionally, spiritually... everything. I was definitely going through a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was extremely tired and had about no energy so that made me pretty irritable and then there's the guilt that goes with feeling irritable. One positive thing about yesterday though is that I reached my goal of finishing reading the Book of Mormon before Bubba gets here and I even finished it one day before my goal date. I feel enriched and I gain so much each time I read it. I love the BOM so much! I'm gonna start again today with the intro and all the stuff in the beginning that way I can start with 1 Nephi 1 on the day my son's born. I'm only going to be reading 1 chapter a day though this time instead of 2. I promised I was gonna take Baily to go play yesterday and it was still raining all day so I couldn't take her to the park. So I ended up taking her to Del Taco but I found out that was a horrible idea and I felt like the worst mom ever. Apparently she can only play in the kid's area if there are bigger kids to help her get up the step thingys. She ended up getting stuck about half way up and I had to try to get in there and help here. It was humiliating and she was crying and freaking out and me being an emotional wreck as it was, started crying and freaking out. It's a funny story to look back on but it was not funny at the time. It sucked! Anyway she still wanted to play and I was still feeling guilty so I ended up taking her to the play area at Fiesta Mall before we picked Robert up at work. She had a blast and got to play freely for about an hour. I skipped out on making anything for dinner so Robert just made pasta for us. He's such a good husband sometimes... I mean all the time- lol! But really he was great last night. He knew I was wiped out and he let me go to sleep early and took care of Baily and dinner and everything. Today has been much better but I'll talk about that later!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

ughh, I'm sorry about your Del Taco drama....seriously that totally sucks...but I can just picture it, and I must admit, I am laughing!