Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bi-Weekly Menu

I'm not going to have time to worry about making a menu on Friday so I did it today. Just trying to be prepared! And no I'm not crazy enough to think I'll be cooking much after Ihave the baby... my brother and husband are gonna help! I just don't want things to go crazy after I have the baby so yes, I'm a little bit OCD on the planning right now! Anyway, here's my menu for the next 2 weeks starting Friday.

F- Hospital
Sa- Hospital?
Su- Relief Society Dinner?
M- Relief Society Dinner?
Tu- Relief Society Dinner? (if no meals brought in I'm all about pasta and fast food!)
W- broccoli cheese soup, chicken croissants (can you tell this has become a favorite for us?)
Th- brats, pasta salad, chips, baked beans
F- chicken enchiladas, spanish rice
Sa- Christmas with my siblings... TBA
Su- waffles, eggs, hashbrowns, bacon
M- Christmas with Robert's family- tamales
Tu- Christmas dinner with just us... ham, twice baked potatos, rolls, deviled eggs, fruit salad, stuffing, green bean casserole and pumpkin & apple pies
W- leftovers
Th- hot ham & cheese sandwiches, tomato soup

There you have it!

No comments: