Thursday, December 27, 2007

Drained...

Yesterday was a pretty tough day for me. I think all the broken up hours of sleep caught up to me and I was sooo tired and drained of all energy yesterday. And it didn't help that Baily was rotten, rotten, rotten. She was so naughty and it was all I could do to not ring her neck. I love that little girl so much but when she's being naughty it drives me insane. I was so sick of hearing the whining and crying I wanted to scream. My poor little boy was probably sick of hearing her crying and me yellling too as you can tell from his disgruntled expression while he's sleeping. By the middle of the day my stres level was at an all time high. Things got better though when Robert got home from work. My man pulled through and had me laughing and smiling again before long. He took Baily and Bryan to the store so I could have a little peace and he was so sweet and loving to me and did all he could to cheer me up- and it worked. I love him so much! And on a sidenote I can't believe my baby boy is already 2 weeks old. Time needs to stop going by so fast!

7 comments:

Tamie said...

that is such a cute picture of your baby! he's all strip-ey. :)
hubby are usually good at changing a mood (or making it worse...) kudos for him.
tha transition from one to two kids can be extremely tough sometimes. keep plugging!!! :)

Unknown said...

Sista, I'm so glad that you were able to find Robert. He's truly one of the coolest people I know, and you say how he treats you so well, and that makes me not want to kill him ya know? haha. Anyway, I love you so much, sista and I'll see you TOMORROW!!!!

Emily said...

Cutie picture of Joaquin. He is a doll.

The switch from 1 to 2 is so hard. I remember the first 3 months just stressing and being upset most of the time. Just remember it's difficult for Baily too, and the only way she can tell you is in her behavior. Hang in there, it gets better! Just wait until the kids can PLAY together!

Becca said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Baily in that picture. He is so cute Sarah, I want to chub his cheeks! I hope you can sneek in some good quality sleep and soon! There's nothing worse than being a tired mom and having two little ones to care for. I feel for you.

Janel said...

I feel for you too!! There are going to be lots of "those days" unfortunately, luckily you have a hubby who seems really understanding and supportive. Having kids is wonderful, but HARD!! Luckily, its not too hard to survive it. You can do it!!!

Karen said...

Sarah, I love reading about all this. It gives me some perspective of what to look forward to when our new one is born. Hang in there. Joaquin is a doll, so CUTE!

Dustin & Ashley said...

Your little man is so cute! It makes me want a baby...NOW!!! Hope you guys are doing well and the Christmas and New Year season treated you well! We still need to do lunch! Call me or text me sometime! 480.223.2263