Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Survey

I got this one in my email and it's a fun one. Do it!

'Tis the Season to have a little fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I think Christmas is the only time I actually do wrapping paper any more.
2. Real tree or artificial? We have a real but I'd much rather have the fake. My husband's all about the real!
3. When do you put up the tree? Try to do it the day after Thanksgiving but at least within the week after.
4. When do you take your tree down? Usually New Year's Day.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Barbie Dream House or the trampoline we got.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? 2 of them and they're both so special to me!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Uncle Kenny.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Baily Bug
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I must be really spoiled because I honestly can't remember one thing I haven't liked.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf or The Christmas Story.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well in an ideal world where I have money to shop I'd say October... but usually it's controlled by whenever I can afford to.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I wanna say no but I wouldn't put it past me.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hmmm... so many to choose from. Deviled eggs, tamales, twice baked potatos, chex mix and pumpkin pie.
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.
16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night by either Celine or Josh Groban!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Thanks to Andrea I can!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? A pretty red star!
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? With Robert's family on Christmas Eve and with our own family on Christmas morning after Santa delivers them!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: