Thursday, December 20, 2007

Running Around

Thursday was a busy day of running around and I'm so grateful Beau and Eben were here to help me out with Baily since Robert had to go back to work that day. Robert was able to get a ride to work with his brother so I could have the van to run my errands which was nice. I woke up and was treated to a yummy breakfast of home-made pancakes compliments of Beau and Eben. And of course I didn't have to do any of the cleaning which rocked. While they were making breakfast my Joaquin decided he wanted to pull a Derek Zoolander Blue Steel. It was so cute. And while I'm talking about Joaquin I just have to brag for a minute. He is seriously the best baby. He never cries... and I'm not exaggerating. He fusses a little bit... more like grunts, when he's hungry, I feed him and he's fine. He's so calm and laid back and I honestly couldn't ask for a better behaved baby. Oh I love him so much!! Anyway, I drank some orange juice at breakfast which was not a good idea... my stomach was not ready for that which is weird because I drank oj in the hospital and it was fine. But I was feeling major stomach cramps and come to think of it, my stomach has been pretty messed up since then. After breakfast Beau and Eben took Baily to the park which she's been dieing to go to forever while I went and made a car payment and took Joaquin to get some blood work. It was so sad when he got his little heal pricked and poked... it broke my heart. That's one of the few times he's ever really cried and it was so sad. After we got home and he was fed I put Baily down for her nap. I can't really remember what we did after that but probably just hung out and chillaxed. Later on I went to go pick up Robert from work and we had a meal brought to us as soon as he got home. He only had time to change and then he was off to his softball games. So the rest of us enjoyed some delicious food (thanks Malissa... that lasagne was the BOMB!) and hung out for a bit. Then Beau and Eben took Baily to the lights at the temple where, as you can see, she had a blast. In the meantime I went and picked up Robert from his game, which they won both games BTW- go babe!, and then we made a quick trip to Wal-Mart to try and get some of our Christmas shopping done. It didn't last long though since we had Joaquin out for the first time in public and we were both paranoid about having him out with all the Wal-Mart freaks even though he was completely covered up. Plus this Wal-Mart we went to, the new one out by the Riverview shopping area was so limited with what they had and it was packed and there were a lot of ghetto people there. And on top of that I was anxious to get home to Baily Bug. So after we got home I put the babies to sleep and bravely sent Robert out to our Wal-Mart to get what we needed. He did very well and we were grateful to find what we were planning on... you'll have to wait and see what it is for Christmas. And we were also grateful for a very generous gift from my Aunt and other family who even made it possible to get some Christmas gifts- we wouldn't have been able to otherwise. So yeah, Thursday was a busy day of running around and at the end of the day I felt so grateful for all the love and support of my family and friends!


No comments: