Friday, September 07, 2007

Pres. Hinckley Quote

"I wish with all of my heart that every marriage might be a happy marriage. I wish that every marriage might be an eternal partnership. I believe that wish can be realized if there is a willingness to make the effort to bring it to pass. God bless you, my beloved sisters, who stand as queens in your home, that you may be happy with that happiness which comes of the knowledge that you are loved and honored and treasured." GBH


"May I suggest that you walk with prayer and faith, with charity and love. Our Father in Heaven has endowed His daughters with a unique and wonderful capacity to reach out to those in distress, to bring comfort and succor, to bind up the wounds and heal the aching heart." GBH

2 comments:

Tamie said...

Pres. Hinckly is amazing! And I'm sure that I would feel that way about any other prophet, if I could vividly remember them. :) He always says such profound things. I remember him saying at our Regional Conference when I was at Ricks that Heavenly Father loves all of his children, but he espeically loves the women. That they are close to his heart. And he said that he knew what that meant b/c he loves all his children, but his daughters hold a special place in his heart. Oh so sweet. Thanks for getting back with me. :)
my suggestion for you with B's pacifier's (b/c i've been there with the 4 1/2 y.o.): limit them to bed. and then it'll will be easier to wean her off of them. i thought that i would have my older son done with them before his brother came. not to be. though he is completly now (better be!). i even do that with my 2 y.o. i limit it to him being in bed...that would work out really well if dad would follow the same rule. aurgh!

Unknown said...

Love that prophet o mine. I'm doing well. Not sore anymore, so just looking for somehow to get another car soon. Gma and Francine are probably going to go crazy sharing. Love ya sis!