Saturday, September 01, 2007

Busy

Today had been emotional and busy. Yeah... not Sarah right? It's the story of my life. This morning we had the funeral. It was a very nice funeral- very positive and uplifting. It's great to know that he and his wife were sealed in the temple and it was nice to hear some of his life history that I'd never heard. I got emotional every time I thought about his wife but she seemed to be doing very well as well as his kids. I'm so grateful for the gospel! It was also neat to hear about how Robert's family got introduced to the gospel and some of their conversion stories. After the funeral there was a luncheon and it was nice to chat and catch up with Robert's family. I love his family so much. This is a picture of the rest of the 8 out of the 9 siblings. Robert's mom is the smallest one in the middle. I'm so grateful to be part of this wonderful family.


After we got home Robert and Baily took a nice long nap and I was able to update my blog, make final birthday party plans, budget and make a grocery list. Emely, my niece went shopping with me which was nice to have someone to talk with and shop with for once. And shop we did! I wish I could get more for my baby but I think she'll be happy with what we got her. I'm excited for her gifts and party any way. And my little siblings Zach and Kenzie are coming to her party tomorrow which is awesome... more people from my side of the family to represent! We went to Party City, Target and Wal-Mart. I was so tired after all that shopping. When I got home and put stuff away and dealt with Baily (I took her to Wal-Mart with me and she was a BEAST!) I had a little bit of adrenaline running from being kind of flustered and mad (I don't want to mention specifics) so I used it to my advantage to finish up some more cleaning. After that and my shower I'm pooped! I've got another busy day tomorrow so good night y'all!

No comments: