Saturday, September 08, 2007

Chillaxin'

Yep... yesterday was a chillaxin' day. For those of you uncool people that means chilling and relaxing. Lol... I know- me=dork. Deal with it... lol. The morning was a little hectic in true Friday fashion but as soon as I got the chillin's down for a nap the sleep fairy must've visited my house. Mya slept forever- which is normal, and Baily took a 3 hour nap. She must've still been worn out from the night before at the softball game. It was nice to get that little break- thanks sleeping fairy! I was able to get our new budget done, pay some bills and do some extra scripture reading.


After Robert got home and Mya was picked up I was ready to get out of the house. I always get a little stir crazy by Friday. We didn't have anyone to watch Baily so we couldn't have an official date night and I didn't feel like dealing with her at a restaurant so we ended up just getting food and bringing it back. I've been craving this sandwich at Jack In The Box called a spicy chipotle chicken ciabatta. Oh my heck it was soooo good!! It's not even 8 this morning and I already want another one. It's spicy and crispy and... mmmm. After we ate we found out Bryan wasn't going home like he usually does on Fridays so we decided to take him and Baily to the park on Lindsey (I can't remember the name of it) so they could go on all the kiddy rides and the choo-choo train. Unfortunately they were already closed by the time we got there darn it. They were so excited too. Oh well... maybe another time. We're pretty much good to go any time now since the weather has finally cooled off. But I don't want to speak too soon- I don't want it to heat up again! Anyway we took them to get ice cream at Sonic (it was more for me- I was craving a Reese's peanut butter blast... I'm going crazy with cravings lately) and then to the little park by our house. They had fun and Baily finally accomplished the daring feat of going down the big slide all by herself. Way to go Baily Bug! After we got home we watched some tube for a little bit and crashed. Like I've said before, we are some wild party animals!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds like a fun day! The park on Lindsay is called Freestone Park, and the rides are like 2 bucks a piece to ride. Ridiculous!Thanks for keeping your blog up to date, I love reading it!

Unknown said...

Sister Christian, Lord be with you. Haha. Sounds like a good kind of chilaxxin' day. I love those kind of days. I did a bunch of homework today and i'm just so sick of it. I QUIT!! I kid, I kid. Love ya sister.