Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Laundry and Blogging and Babies, Oh My!

I had so much I wanted to get done today but didn't even get the half of it done. Baily was really good today which was good. Joaquin was awake today more than he's ever been. He wanted to be held a lot and instead of getting frustrated that I wasn't able to accomplish everything on my to do list I just enjoyed the bonding time. He's such a little angel and he just has the sweetest spirit that warms my soul. In between diaper changes, feedings and playing with my kids I had about 972 loads of laundry to get done. It's amazing how much more laundry one little baby can add to my laundry. And being out of town it adds up even faster. And any spare moment I found in between all this was spent blogging to my heart's content. I'm very awarer that blogging is an addiction and obsession with me but I feel like it's worthwhile and time spent well. It really is the same as keeping a journal and it's a great resource to look back on. And I'm sure my kids will appreciate it when they're old enough to look back at it... I know I would love to have something like this to look back at my childhood. I still have a ton of laundry to fold, cleaning to do and all sorts of other stuff but I'm not gonna stress. I'm gonna fill my obligations and blessings of wife and mother first and then do my best to get everything else done. Even though it may not seem like much I feel good about what I did get accomplished today... mostly bonding with my little ones!

No comments: