Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Yesterday was a good start to the new year. First of all, I can't believe how fast 2007 flew by. I just want to note how full of blessings it was and how grateful I am for all that 2007 brought for me... especially the addition of my sweet son. It was freezing up in Show Low which made it feel nice and wintry. After most of us sleeping in we got up and got packed up and ready. Then me and Robert went to look at a house and we froze our patootys off. Then we came back to my Abuelita's and enjoyed some amazing navajo tacos that were sooo good. My Abuelita's the best cook. After we were filled we headed off the mountain down to our home in the valley of the sun. It was a pretty peaceful trip for the most part. Joaquin got hungry about 20 minutes from home so he was a little fussy for a few minutes but nothing bad. We're so blessed to have such wonderful children. After we got home we pretty much just relaxed for the rest of the day. I had a million things going through my mind about what I needed to get done but I decided to just take it easy and enjoy the last of the holidays and I'm glad I did. It was a pretty ordinary New Year's day with nothing too exciting happening but it was definitely nice and full of blessings!

No comments: