Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting To Know You... Er...Me and My Family That Is...

So my mom sent me this really cool survey for us to fill out along with hers that was all filled out so we could get to know each other better. It was fun for us to fill out and thought I'd share it on my blog (surprise, surprise). All my fellow bloggers reading this I tag you to fill out as well. It's really quite fun. And especially you Beau and Alex... do it for mom!

Roberts-
My favorite color is: green
My favorite food is: pizza
I don't like to eat: pickles
My favorite flavor of ice cream is: Rocky Road
My favorite animal is: lion or monkey
My favorite holiday is: MLK day... no wait, National Sandwich Day... no wait, Thanksgiving but not because of the food but because of all the football
My favorite season is: Spring or Fall
My favorite thing to do is: play sports
I don't like to do: get hurt playing sports
I wish I could: fly
My favorite place in the world is: the toilet... no wait, at home with my family
My favorite type of music is: ska punk
My favorite band/singer is: Chris Cornell
My favorite song is: Smoothe by Rob Thomas and Santana
My favorite actor/actress is: Kate Beckingsdale because she's a good vampire killer (yeah right!)
My favorite T.V. show is: Malcolm In the Middle

My favorite movie is: Braveheart or 300
My favorite book is: Count of Monte Cristo
I want to be when I grow up: A superhero
I am most afraid of: never eating pizza again
My favorite joke is: ...
The funniest thing I ever saw was: Gumbi arm on youtube
The saddest thing I ever saw was: Gumbi arm on youtube
My favorite subject in school was/is: math
My worst subject in school was/is: chemistry
My hero is: Samuel the Lamanite
My favorite cartoon character is: Shaggy
The best pet I ever had was/is: Belle
My best friend's name is: Sarah
My favorite game to play is: football or basketball
My favorite sport to watch is: football
I don't like to play or watch: poker
My favorite person in the world is: me
I've never been before, but I wish I could travel to: Scotland
My favorite thing to wear is: Cardinals pj's
The best present I ever got was: my baby girl and my baby boy

Sarah-
My favorite color is: Red
My favorite food is: fresh pineapple, steak from Texas Roadhouse, twice baked potatos or shredded beef chimichangas
I don't like to eat: lima beans or plain cottage cheese
My favorite flavor of ice cream is: Dreyer's Rocky Road
My favorite animal is: orangutans, apes or tigers
My favorite holiday is: Christmas or Halloween
My favorite season is: Fall!
My favorite thing to do is: lovin' with my hubby and laughing with any of my family
I don't like to do: shop for clothes for myself or dust
I wish I could: be a millionaire
My favorite place in the world is: Celestial room in the temple or lazy days in bed with my family
My favorite type of music is: new age/classical
My favorite band/singer is: Yanni and Josh Groban
My favorite song is: Nothing Compares to You by Sinead O'Connor and I Know that My Redeemer Lives
My favorite actor/actress is: so many... Joaquin Phoenix, Will Ferrel, Morgan Freeman, Ben Stiller, Tom Hanks, Julia Stiles, Bonnie Hunt...
My favorite T.V. show is: Lost, Reba and So You Think You Can Dance
My favorite movie is: so many once again... Fried Green Tomatos, Remember The Titans, Home Alone, Return To Me, Last of the Mohicans
My favorite book is: Eclipse, The Book of Mormon and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I want to be when I grow up: a mom!
I am most afraid of: something bad happening to my kids and clowns
My favorite joke is: Why couldn't the ghost have babies? Because he had a halloweenie!
The funniest thing I ever saw was: (one of many) when we were telling Eben the cursive letter G story and she did the same thing we were telling her about (sorry...inside joke)
The saddest thing I ever saw was: me after my mom left
My favorite subject in school was/is: English and Biology (only in college with a good teacher for Bio)
My worst subject in school was/is: Geometry or Chemistry
My hero is: Janea or Grandpa Bud
My favorite cartoon character is: Lola from Charlie and Lola or Kronk from Emeror's New Groove
The best pet I ever had was/is: Gabby the dog or Toni my frog
My best friend's name is: Robert and mom
My favorite game to play is: May I?, Monopoly or Scattergories
My favorite sport to watch is: diving, sprinting or football
I don't like to play or watch: golf (this doesn't include mini golf though)
My favorite person in the world is: Robert, Baily and Joaquin
I've never been before, but I wish I could travel to: Venice,Maachu Pichu or Africa
My favorite thing to wear is: my birthday suit!... I mean pj's.
The best present I ever got was: my babies!

Baily- (she made a shorter one for Baily)
My birthday is on: September 4, 2005
My favorite color is: orange because that's the one I know best and it's the color of one of my favorite foods
My favorite thing to eat is: oranes, apples, oatmeal, popsicles, black beans, fresh bell peppers...
I really don't like to eat: jell-o or mustard
My favorite flavor of ice cream is: Rocky Road
My favorite holiday is: Christmas because of "Canna Cause"and my "choo choo bideo" (Polar Express)
My favorite thing to do is: play kitchen, dance, sing, go to the park, watch football with daddy
My favorite animal is: llama (like Kuzco) or camels because I rode one at the zoo
I'm most afraid of: nothing!
My favorite game to play is: football or wrestling with daddy
My favorite place in the whole wide world is: nursery at Church, the park or Gaman's (my Abuelita's) house
I wish I could be a: acrobat or Doctor (she loves to fix things)

No comments: