Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's wrong with me? Seriously.

Today was a little better but not much. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me and why I'm in such a rut. I just feeling like being lazy and a couch potato- I have no energy and a total lack of motivation. I just need someone to slap me in the face and say get with it! I at least got the house picked up and my kids bathed and dinner made so I didn't completely waste the day away. I can't afford to be this way tomorrow since I have to get everything ready and packed for our big trip to Utah on Friday. I'm so excited about that. Now if I can just get myself out of this rut. I will by golly! Oh and I called the bottom 3 of AI right on. I though Kristy would go home first but I wasn't too surprised it was David Hernandez. I'm excited for next week's show!

366 Blessings:
#72- The smell of oatmeal baby lotion

No comments: