Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet Sunday

After our busy day on Saturday we wanted to just relax and take it easy on Sunday and that's exactly what we did. We got up pretty late and were therefore late to church which I was not happy about. I hate missing Sacrament. But church was great and I'm glad we went. The talks in Sacrament meeting were about reverance which I realized I need a lot more of in my life. Baily was excited to go to nursery and had a great time as always. Sunday School was pretty good with some good discussion and Relief Sociey was good as well. It was the Joseph Smith lesson on repentance and I realized once again how grateful I am for this wonderful principle and how lost I would be without it. It also made me think of many things I need to repent of and do better with in my life. After we got home we just relaxed and we had a Heroes watching marathon. We had yummy breakfast burritos for dinner which is the first time we've done our breakfast for Sunday dinner tradition in a long time. After we ate we chillaxed some more and then fell asleep. What a sweet Sunday.

366 Blessings:
#69- Repentance

No comments: