Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PMS Perks and WANTED: A Swift Kick in the Rear!!

So on Monday I was PMSing big time. Something's really wrong with my girly functions and even though I really don't want to I'm gonna have to go to the Dr. to get things figured out. Anyway I was a major dud for most of the day. I had no energy and felt so tired and crampy and bloaty and... well you know how it goes. And even though my poor Baily Bug had to deal with my moodiness there were some perks for her. I had been doing pretty good with controlling my junk food consumption up until Monday when I totally caved in to the cravings. At noon, this was my healthy snack. Baily wasn't bothered at all as you can plainly see by her happiness with the chocolate so at least my cravings were a PMS perk for her. I eventually got my rear a little in gear though and got the house cleaned up and dinner made by the time Robert got home. I really need a swift kick in the rear though because even though I was PMSing I really feel like I'm in a rut- physically, emotionally and spritually. So any of you willing to do a rear kicking... come on over!

366 Blessings:
#70- Chocolate

No comments: