* She wears 2T-3T and a size 3 diaper
* She loves to watch the choo choo video (Polar Express), Buzz & Buddy (Toy Story 1 & 2), onkers (Monsters), urkawees (Hercules), Kuzco (Emperor's New Groove) and Pooh
* She loves to watch Manny Manny (Handy Manny), George (Curious George), Elmo, Boo Bops (Doodle Bops), Lola (Charlie & Lola), Choo Choo Soul, This Is Emily Yeung, Nax (Ruby & Max)
* She copies her mom all the time... when I dance she dances, when I sing she sings, when I talk baby talk to her brother she talks baby talk to her brother, etc.
* She's constantly talking
* She loves to sing and do the motions to the caw-corn song (Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree), pider (Eensy Weensie Spider), conkeys (Monkies Jumping On The Bed), cwap song (Happy and You Know It), wound and wound (Wheels on the Bus)
* She loves to count to 10 in English and Spanish (she has to have help though- can't do it on her own quite yet)
* She knows the colors orange, green, red, brown and black
* She "dika new house momma" (likes her new house)
* She loves to play with other kids whether she knows them or not
* She has great manners- says pwease (please) and chain-choo (thank-you) and sowee (sorry) all the time
* She calls poopy diapers and tuting "tinky beans" (stinky beans) thanks to her father
* She LOVES to play rough and rowdy with her daddy as soon as he gets home from work
* She's a great helper and LOVES her brudder keen (brother Joaquin)
* Her favorite foods are grapes, oranges, apples, applesauce, chips, pizza, green bell peppers, soup, crackers, popcorn, popsicles and any chocolate or candy
* She loves choo choo trains and whenever she hears the train by our house she gets all excited, says "chooo chooo," and tells me where the train is at that time.
* She loves taking bubble baths
* She's terrified of bugs thanks to her mommy and daddy scaring her with them to get her to behave-bad mommy and daddy:(
* She loves playing at the park
* She loves to color
* She's one of the loves of my life!