Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Feeling a little better.

Tuesday started off a little slow and rough but I started feeling much better s the day went on. I was probably a little too lazy and wasted time in the morning but I took the kids to the park and the beautiful weather totally boosted my spirits! When we got home I got the house picked up and cleaned, dinner cooked and Baily bathed. So when it came time for American Idol I didn't feel guilty about indulging in tv time at all. The guys were awesome... all except Luke that is. He has such a whiny voice and I just don't like him. Of course David A. was my fav and I really liked David Cook and Jason Castro. It was 80's music which I love so it was just a good AI night. My picks to go home are Luke and Danny or Chikezie. After Robert got home we chilled and the kids went to bed early so we had some nice quiet time to ourselves which was real nice. Thankfully it was a better day for me.

366 Blessings:
#64- Perfect 75 degree weather.... nice, cool, crisp air and feeling the nice, warm sun shining on you!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

I'm thankful for 75 degree days as well! LOVE IT!!