Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Tuesday March 18
Once again- I'm at a memory loss here so sorry. I do remember that Baily was driving me absolutely crazy and was quite the naughty girl. I realized that she totally had the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde syndrome. I often found myself wondering where my sweet Baily Bug had gone to and why she stayed behind at home in AZ instead of joining me on our trip to Utah. I read this blog entry and I cried because it was like I was reading my own thoughts and experiences with Baily.
So when Karen called and offered to have Baily over to play with Kaily for a little bit I was very grateful. While she was gone and I was enjoying some peace and screaming less sound and restoring a little bit of my sanity I remember being able to chat with my new, but then soon to be, sister-in-law Eben. Have I mentioned how awesome she is and how much I just adore and love her? She's awesome! It was fun to be able to chat it up with her. I made dinner and when Clint and Karen dropped off Baily they stayed for dinner as well. After they left and after we all finished stuffing our faces we (Beau, Eben, Baily, Joaquin and I) all went to go see the movie Horton Hears a Who. It was a darling movie and I loved it. It was a little stressful with Baily asking for candy and popcorn and soda the whole time (by this time I had run out of the meager money I had and was anxiously awaiting Friday payday) but for the most part she did pretty well as well as Joaquin. It was his very first movie so I'm glad it was a good one. And that's pretty much all I remember about that day. The end.
366 Blessings:
#78- My generous cousins Clint and Karen

No comments: