Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm so excited- and I just cant' hide it...

So my sweet baby boy turned 3 months old today. Crazy! It's seriously going by way too fast and it needs to stop right now. Last night was his first night sleeping the whole night without so much as a peep. Wahoo! It's about time he slept all through the night. Hopefully it continues. His 3 month check-up will be a little late since we're going to be out of town for so long so you'll have to wait for his stats. I can tell you he's still my big, big boy. He's my love boat! He's just so cuddly and lovable and ooh I just can't get enough of him. He's so fun right now! Anyway, I did a really good job today of procrastinating in getting ready for my trip. I was excited when I got the next disk for Heroes in the mail but it really was to my disadvantage because once I started watching I couldn't stop until I got through all 4 episodes. Not good. Thankfully Robert got home earlier today since it's Thursday and he brought home pizza for dinner so I wouldn't have to take up time cooking and cleaning. Once we ate he took Baily to get some ice cream at Dairy Queen as a treat since he won't be seeing her for 11 days. Plus it gave me a little bit of uninterrupted time to pack and stuff. After he got home I had to take another time out from packing for Lost. I wasn't that excited to watch since I'm really obsessed with Heroes right now but I'm glad I watched because it was good tonight. They answered more questions, I was right about who Ben's spy was on the boat, and I cried at the end. Good stuff. Once that was over and I got my kiddos to sleep I finally got my packing done and a lot of things I had to finish up before I leave tomorrow. I really need to stop procrastinating since I'm just now finishing up and it's 2:30 in the morning and I have to be up in an hour to leave for the airport. I'm so dumb sometimes. It's gonna be rough but hopefully I should be able to get some zzz's in tomorrow at my Aunt's house. I'm sooo excited to go up there and to see my family, especiallyl my mom, and for my brother's wedding. It's gonna be awesome! Wahoo!! Utah here we come!
366 Blessings:
#73- Talented tv writers

4 comments:

Julie said...

Have fun and a save trip!

Malissa said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Tamie said...

have so much fun in utah for the wedding! weddings are GREAT! too bad that your hunny can't go with you guys...it always seems to happen to us adults: darn work!
get some sleep and let the relatives take care of the kiddies...that is the other great thing about relatives....can't wait for your pictures to come.

Emily said...

Have fun in Utah!

Wasn't Lost awesome this week. Poor Jin!

Take care!