Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Joaquin March 2008

* Wears 3-6 months and some 6-9 months and a size 2 diaper
* Loves to smile after he just nursed, when his chin or cheeks are tickled or when Baily or Daddy make him smile
* He's cooing
* He's in 95th percentile for weight and 75th for height
* He's got crazy, adorable hair
* He doesn't like his pacifier
* He loves to suck on his hand
* He only nurses- he hates formula
* He loves his crib mobile and ceiling fans
* He loves when his momma sings to him
* He loves his bath-time
* He wakes up 1-2 times at night to nurse then goes right back to sleep
* He's one of the loves of my life!

3 comments:

Julie said...

His crazy hair is so so cute! He is a big boy you feed him such good Mamma food!! It was so nice to meet you one Sunday have feel your sweet spirit, congratulations on your wonderful success as a family your are doing such a great job.

Unknown said...

I do love that lil nephew o mine. I hope you're bringing him and his sister up for the brilliant weekend to come. I can't wait to see you all.

Malissa said...

He is so CUTE! I love little updates like this...I might steal the idea...beware!!