Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TV Addiction

Yesterday was a little bit better than Monday but not much. I started off being a good little homemaker and got the house cleaned, laundry done and stuff like that. However, I got sucked into the tv. This is why I try not to watch tv at all... I get sucked in and it becomes an addiction to me. Especially the lame reality shows (the ones on E and Bravo are my favorite) which I'm embarrassed to admit. I seriously need to nip this in the bud before it gets more out of control than it already is. It's just so easy to sit and do nothing but waste time watching tv... watching other people live their lives. But the guilt and lack of me giving my children and home and other needs quality care is just not worth it. Besides the tv watching I did have fun little having a tea party with my princess. She was at the princess thing again. She was in her room when she screamed really loudly "moooom!" I ran in scared that she had hurt herself or something only to find a very excited little girl exclaim to me "I found it mom. I found my star wand!" So after that she had to put all her princess garb on and she insisted we have a tea party so that was fun.
She was casting princessy spells all day. Isn't she the cutest?! I think so! We also went to the park and played a little soccer and it was so nice to get out in the fresh air and have some fun. There were neighbor kids everywhere playing and having fun which I just love. Last night was the first night of the top 12 for American Idol. All of them were pretty darn good. I really think is one of the best seasons ever. Brooke was probably my favorite and I really liked David Cook and Carly Smithson. And surprisingly I even like Amanda Overmyer last night. I was so sad to see my David Archuleta do so badly and choke it up. I hope he stays, which I'm sure he will and will have a better week next week. My picks to go home are either Syesha, Kristy Lee (I'm almost positive it will be her), or sadly or own Arizonan David Hernandez. Baily fell asleep super early so that was easy. I went to be pretty late so I had no problem falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

366 Blessings:
#71- Malissa Cordova Photography

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Well, I'm honored to be one of your blessings!! Your pics turned out gorgeous...just like you and your fam!! Your a great blessing in my life as well!! Love you!