Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ABC Survey and a Random Survey

We all know I can't resist a good survey so here are 2 fun little diddies.

A - Attached or single: Attached forever!
B - Best Friend: Roberts
C - Cake or pie: cake... mmmm
D - Day of choice: Saturday or Sunday
E - Essential item: g's
F- Favorite color: red or sage green
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms are da bomb!
H - Hometown: Show Low, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): blogging and nutty bars
J - January or July: depends where I'm at- if it's in the valley then definitely January, if Show Low or anywhere else besides the valley then July
K- Kiddos: Baily and Joaquin
L- Life is incomplete without: the gospel
M- Marriage date: 12-18-04
N- Number of siblings: 6 brothers and 1 sister- almost all from a different set of parents
O- Oranges or apples: oranges- cuties preferably
P - Phobias or fears: clowns and something happening to my kids
Q - Quotes: "Be faithful. Be true." GBH and "If you fail to plan you plan to fail."
R - Reason to smile: I have 2 beautiful, healthy kids and one hot husband!
S- Season of choice: Fall
T - Tag three friends: Alex, Beau and Lauri
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm Alaskan Indian
V - Very favorite store: Children's Place
W - Worst habit: Being lazy
X - X-ray or ultrasound: uh?... ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: at the moment, steak from Texas Roadhouse
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: 2 babies, cell phone and camera
2.) I have an irrational fear of: clowns
3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house? chex mix, sweet rice
4.) What did you do yesterday? Watched too much tv, cleaned, nursed, changed diapers... mommy stuff
5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most? run to the other side of the island
6.) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? Cry. A lot.
7.) Do you stalk anyone on myspace? nope... but I am a blog stalker.
8.) I find the thought of childbirth: the best experience ever... well not the process but the result
9.) Next door to my house is: another house on each side
10.) My feet are: cute
11.) My preferred style of jeans: low rise, boot cut
12.) Why is your number one myspace friend your number one? He's my brother and I adore him!
13.) Know how to cook? ye and I love it!
14.) I am annoyed with: finances
15.) What is the worst way you were dumped? that really sucked and I don't wanna talk about it. So there.
16.) What child-related smell do you not like? stinky beans diapers
17.) What sea creature scares you? sharks... duh.
18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have? brown
19.) What object have you broken most recently? I don't remember. An egg?
20.) Name one of the Spice Girls. posh- love her hair
21.) What was the last thing to make you cry? who knows? Oprah I think.
22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for? so you can swish the wine, or in my case cider, around
23.) My favorite shoes are? flip flops
24.) Can you use chopsticks? yessiree
25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests? forests
26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing? all of them. duh.
27.) Who knows a secret or two about you? Robert
28.) Have you ever burned yourself? way too many times
29.) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? no one that I can think of
30.) Who is your hero? I'm not so sure about that one.
39.) Where is your sister right now? sleeping at her house or her grandparents house.
40.) Do you believe in things that last forever? absolutely- otherwise what would be the purpose of life?
41.) What are you listening to? nothign... and that's great
42.) What do you smell like? baby lotion
43.) Are you married? sure am.
44.) Does anyone regularly other than friends or family tell you they love you? who else would say that?
45.) What's the most confusing thing to you? geometry
46.) Do you have any bad habits? uh yeah. way too many.
47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? for sure- still considering it
48.) What are some things you've learned about your life? stay true to the gospel if I want true peace and happiness, trust is essential, I have the power to choose if I'm happy or not... etc.
49.) What’s your favorite color? red or sage green
50.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator? not that I can recall
51.) What does your dad call you? bear, baby bear, sar bear
52.) Are you a good person? I try to be
53.) What are you looking forward to? going to Utah and seeing my mom!

No comments: