Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lazy, lazy day...

There's not much to say about yesterday except that I was feeling very blue about some things and was very lazy all day. I had a lot of things I needed to get done and didn't get any of it done. I have a lot of things I need to work on and pray about so I'm grateful to know I have that knowledge and testimony of prayer right now. I started feeling a little better once Robert got home. He brought home some good brick oven pizza from Basha's for dinner since there was no way I was gonna cook. I was super tired yesterday as well so as soon as I was in bed I was out. I'm just glad yesterday is over.

366 Blessings:
#63- Pizza

1 comment:

Malissa said...

I'm sorry you had a poopy day yesterday. I wish you would call me and vent it out. Maybe I could help, or maybe just be a listener. Call me!